CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Interesting past week...
















First of all...had an appointment last Friday and I passed my one hour glucose test and discovered that baby Aspen is measuring perfectly. I am so excited for her arrival this fall and am so shocked about how everything is going so fast. I learned that at my next appointment they will be starting my appointment twice a month from there until I am 35 weeks and then from there they will be every week. It's crazy how fast everything seems to have gone.

Second...Trina and I got very productive on Aspen's nursery while our husbands hung out this weekend. We completely painted the entire room and handmade all of our letters. They are beautiful and I am evern more excited for Aspen's arrival now that her room is starting to look more ready fo her. Pictures Posted above...
Third...The dad of the kids I nanny for hit my car when he was backing out of his garage. He turned to wuick and hit my driver side door while it was parked in his driveway. Thankfully averything has worked out with his insurance and they are covering everything. I have an appointment to drop it off to get fixed next week. His insurance is even covering a rental car. Bad side...I have to drive the car for the next week and the door is very jacked up...poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment