CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The end is here...SO ready!

Tomorrow is my last class for the semester and I am so freaking thankful!! I have been crazy busy this week with my units and all and today finished the one due tomorrow. Thank God for summer breaks from school. The good news is only one more semester of classes and then I have my student teaching the end is near!!! Next year at this time I will be a college graduate!!! WooHoo!

Onto other recent happenings! On April 30, my little bebes turned 7 months old! I can hardly believe she is so old already. It seriously feels like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I get teary eyed when I think of her getting so old already! So in honor of her 7 monthday her are her 7 monthday pictures I took! That face is just so stinking precious!!

Then last week we started another journey that we are excited for! We started cloth diapering. If you know me well I never thought I would be able to do cloth diapering because of the gross factor. But the numbers are in our favor when it comes to saving money that way! So the journey has begun. So far I am actually enjoying it and it has not been anywhere near as bad as I thought. So here are some pics of my little stinker modeling in her Bum Genius 3.0 cloth diapers. They are so stinking cute!

On to other matters. This last Sunday was my very 1st Mother's Day and our 2 year anniversary! Randy did very well and I had a great day! I got perfume for our anniversary, a Salon and Spa gift card for Mother's Day, and I suppsoedly have something else coming soon but I'm not allowed to know yet. So we'll see! I hope everyone has had a gret couple weeks and I will try and write soon! God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment