CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And another month has gone by...

Not that I have any avid readers or anything but for anyone who has been waiting for another post I am truly sorry for the silence in the last month. Between my miscarriage, the end of my final semester in classes, and the holidays things have gotten insane. So here is the last month in a nutshell:
  • Went to the Hearts at Home conference in Rochester, MN and had an amazing time with the women from my church...who knew that playing musical cars on a road trip could be so much fun.
  • Aspen pushed through 4 teeth so far just since December 1st and is working on a 5th.
  • Thanksgiving was awesome and a much needed break from school before the finals and final week of classes inducement of hibernation.
  • Finished my last semester of classes last week.
  • So far 5 out of 8 grades have come back and they are all A's! So far I have madde the Dean's list this semester.
  • Decorated for Christmas. (See pic below) And even put up a little stocking for the little nugget we lost. Comforting to see the little one represented this Christmas.
  • Met and gotten to know the students and teachers I will be working with for my student teaching starting in January.
  • Randy turned in a resume to be a youth pastor at a church that sounds like an awesome fit for us. And not we wait until after the first of the year to hear whats going on with that.
  • And for the past week have gotten to spend some great quality time with Aspen since this last semester sadly I felt like I cheated her of my time.
So overall a good month and a half and hopefully I will now be able to keep posts coming. I am so looking forward to what is to come. And as promised above here is my favorite little girl trying to be the Christmas tree! She decided the lights looked better on her than on the tree.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/3502p7p.jpg[/IMG]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmie! I must have missed your last post. I had no idea that you miscarried. I am so, so sorry! You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete