CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm such a bad blogger...

Things have been so insanely busy the last two weeks so blogging has been a difficult task but here I am. I am blogging from my university library because I am inbetween classes right now which is part of the reason why I have gotten so crazy busy. I knew that going to school would be hard with Aspen but it is definitely not hard in the sense I thought it would be. The hardest part is when I have to leave her. I hate leaving her especially on Thursdays when I have to go almost 12 hours without seeing her. I really start to miss her smiles and her cuddles and I honestly at times want to try and go see her in between classes but she is literally all the way across town at my grandmother's house and the gas and the time it would take would only give me about 10 minutes or so with her before I would have to try and come back to the school and find parking again. SO Thursdays are the day of the week I hate the most because of my lack of Aspen time. Beyond school starting things are going ok, finances are still tight but we work through it and God has provided for us every step of the way. We have been trying to make it a point to get together with friends we haven't gotten to see much, we are hanging out with some this weekend which I am very excited for. One of the couples has a 8 month old so the adults are going to have dinner and watch a movie while the babies have a little play-date and hopefully fall asleep.
Beyond that everything is going pretty typical. Oh...my vent for today though...in the area of Omaha there are different counties which is typical of any area. But the prices to license your pet differ so much between the different counties and it is ridiculous. We have to pay 50 dollars for our boxer Goliath. But the previous owners in the next county over only had to pay 15! The price differences are so STUPID and I think very much uncalled for. Ok my vent for the day is over. Hope this finds everyone else doing well! Thank God it's almost the weekend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment